Fashion Technology in India is one of the creative fields which has slowly and steadily gained a repute in the International scenario especially with many Indian Designers getting a recognition at the world level. Fashion Technology Entrance Examination are those which are conducted on an All India basis for admitting candidates to various Universities / Institutes. Fashion Technology courses aims at developing professionals to taking up position of Global Leadership positions in fashion business. Various Fashion Technology Institutes in India provide a common platform for fashion education, research and training.
Fashion Technology Entrance Examination Eligibility
- +2 level for UG Courses and Graduation for Post Graduate Courses
- Candidates appearing for their qualifying examinations can also apply
Fashion Technology Entrance Examination Pattern and Admission Process
- Written entrance examination to test the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates for the programme opted. Subjects vary from English, General Knowledge, General Science etc. of +2 level.
- The objective type tests are not subject to negative marking. The entrance exam consists of General Ability Test (GAT), Creative Ability Test (CAT) and Managerial Ability Test (MAT).
- The shortlisted candidates in the written test will be invited for Situation Test , Psychometric Test , Group Discussion and personal interview at designated centres. These may vary from institute to institute. In the prominent institutes, admission is strictly on merit- through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.
There are so many other types of Fashion Technology Entrance Exams in India. These are
- NIFT Entrance Exam – National institute of Fashion technology Entrance Exam
- IIFT – International Institute of Fashion Technology
- SOFT – School of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam
- NID – National Institute of Design
- IIAFT – Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam.