Engineering Entrance Exams :- Engineering Entrance Exams are those entrance examinations which are conducted by different Engineering Colleges in India, be it prestigious IIT’s, National Engineering Institutes like IIIT’s, NIT’s or various regional Engineering Colleges like PEC, to provide admission to various B.Tech courses. Aspiring candidates are supposed to crack JEE (Advanced) if they are seeking admission to prestigious IIT’s and ISB Dhanbad however they can do with JEE (Main) for admission to various other state level institutes.
BITSAT, VITEEE and GATE are other important engineering exams required to take admission to their respective institutes like Birla Institute of Science and Technology etc.
However exams like JET and ISTC can help to get admission in various Engineering Diploma Courses in Polytechnics/ Diploma Engineering colleges.
We are providing here below a comprehensive list of various Engineering Entrance Exams along with Date of Notification, Last Date of Filling of Application Form, Date of Exam, Syllabus, Pattern as well as related Alerts and News.
Popular Exams: JEE – JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) | JET | BITSAT | GATE
Application Forms are generally collected either by post or can be downloaded online.Engineering Entrance Exams Application Procedure
- Some institutes offer the privilege of online submission of application forms.
- If you have made application online, you have to submit computer generated Application Form along with the Demand Draft drawn in favor of that institute.
- Correction in any particulars in the Application Form is not allowed.
- Incomplete Application Forms of the Entrance Exams are rejected.
Engineering Entrance Examination Patterns:
Majority of the Engineering Entrance tests has two papers.
- The 1st paper of the exam is generally segmented into three sections containing questions on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The paper contains objective type questions for BE/B. Tech courses.
- The 2nd paper tests you on Mathematics, Aptitude and drawing if you are applying for B. Architecture and B. Planning.
- The Aptitude Test measures your perceptive power, observation and creative potential.